The best thing about this particular recipe is that it slightly sweet and toasts up to a wonderful golden brown. I promise you won’t miss the eggs at all!
Vegan French Toast
- In a flat pan mash 2 bananas into a paste
- Wisk in
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cups nut milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- OPTIONAL: 1 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- Dip 4 slices of bread into the mixture making sure to coat both sides of the bread
- Place the dipped bread into a preheated lightly oiled
- After 3-4 minutes turn the bread and cook the other side
- Bread should be golden brown on both sides
Serve with fruit compote, peanut butter and jelly or syrup.
Simple and tasty!